Buenos Aires – Iguazu – Santa Fe
March 27th to April 9th
Embark on the journey of a lifetime with our Argentina Experience Trip—an
adventure designed for those who have always dreamt of immersing themselves in
the rich culture of Buenos Aires, tasting amazing flavors, touring and, of course,
dancing the passionate Argentine Tango. This meticulously crafted 8-day, 7-night
trip is the perfect blend of pleasure, adventure, learning, and fun.
For Dance enthusiasts, we have linked the trip with a 3-day Ballroom Dance
Competition in Santa Fe prior to starting the Argentinean Experience. It is optional
and with additional fees. (Please ask your Instructor).
This is an All-Inclusive Trip featuring luxurious 5-star hotels, top-notch services,
and all-encompassing amenities.
What is included? (Dance Competition)
• Domestic flights (round trip) from Buenos Aires to Santa Fe and back
• 4 nights at Hotel/Spa/Casino Los Silos, where a thrilling dance competition
• All-inclusive stay: breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Daily hair and makeup services
• Ballroom Dance (American and International Style) Workshops
• Argentine Tango Workshops
• Ranch Day: Experience horseback riding, enjoy a traditional lunch, and
indulge in afternoon tea
• Farewell Dinner featuring a Tango Show and Milonga
• All transportation included throughout the trip
Once in Buenos Aires (The Argentina Experience) What is included?
• Luxurious stays at Alvear Icon Puerto Madero Hotel (5 stars) and Loi Suites
Iguazu Hotel (5 stars)
• Round-trip flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
• Comprehensive city tour of Buenos Aires
• The Argentine Experience: Learn to make empanadas, mate, and savor
traditional food and wines
• Iguazu Falls Superior Circuit Tour
• Falls Great Adventure: A thrilling boat tour
• Garganta del Diablo Tour (Devil’s Throat)
• Explore San Telmo Street Market and indulge in souvenir shopping
• Tango shoe and Tango-wear shopping
• Tango Lessons with optional Pro Dance Partner (additional fee)
• Attend Tango Shows and Milongas with the option of Taxi Dancers (additional
Martin and Noelia, your trip hosts and Argentina natives, will guide you to top-notch
5-star hotels and restaurants, offering a unique blend of traditional and local
Tango Nights, Lessons and Shopping:
As experts in the dance and recognized local dancers, Martin and Noelia will take
you to exclusive tango shows, lessons with renowned Maestros, and provide taxi
dancing every night. Travelers can also opt for a Pro Dance Partner at additional fees.
Every night, you’ll have the chance to dance in the enchanting atmosphere of
Milongas, where the passion of Argentine dance comes to life for you to experience
the true essence of tango.
For those wanting to shop for shoes and tango wear, your hosts will take you to local
boutiques, where you can shop excellent quality leather shoes and clothing.
Natural Wonders at Iguazu Falls:
In the middle of our Argentina Experience Trip will visit the awe-inspiring Iguazu
Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the seven natural wonders of the
world. Located on the border between Argentina and Brazil, the falls present a
breathtaking spectacle of nature’s power and beauty. Martin and Noelia will guide
you through the Falls Great Adventure, a thrilling boat tour, and the Garganta del
Diablo Tour, allowing you to witness the majestic Devil’s Throat. This enchanting
journey promises a profound connection with nature’s wonders, making it an
essential part of your Argentina Experience.
Join us in Buenos Aires for an unforgettable adventure where every moment is
curated for your pleasure and enjoyment. Sign up now and be part of this
extraordinary Argentina Experience Trip!
See attachments below to download Flyer & Itinerary
Call for info: (239) 275-8159
Email for info: email@example.com